Thursday, October 21, 2010

BoOtoño

It's my favorite time of year again.  Not only is the weather here in Texas finally cooling down, but the leaves are starting to change (well, kind of)!  It's weird being home for it this time.  And it's nice to be able to eat things like spaghetti squash in season - maybe with a little onion, chicken, and tomato sauce.  Actually, I'm going to eat some right now. Ha.

But first...it's time to find a good pumpkin carving.  I'm all about traditional scary stuff and not so much the cutesy ones.  So I'm kind of a creeper, judge me. Either way, there are some pretty cool designs out there. Here are some traditional ones that are little more mellow.


I like the one on the top left.  Yup, that's the one. Done. SO PUMPED right now! I know that it's not the most exciting thing in the world, but it's better than watching Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: the Squeakquel with Seth while waiting for the squash to cook.  God help me.

Seriously, I want to know who thought putting CGI rodents in a movie where they sing bad pop songs in high pitch was a good idea?  There's only so much squeaking I can take.

1 comment: