Thursday, December 16, 2010

City Envy

So I saw an article today that rated Dallas as #9 for most hated cities in the United States.  I found it rather amusing since it was listed along with Miami, New York, LA, D.C., Atlanta, Austin, St. Louis, etc. - which are all cities that people, do in fact, love.  Then I realized the article was written by The Houston Chronicle and it all made so much sense (especially as to why it wasn't on the list itself).  Besides being one of the fattest cities , most humid, and  polluted cities in the country, Houston is apparently also one of the most jealous. And for some reason people from there hate other Texas cities, especially Dallas.  Not really sure why, it might be that we beat them at sports (even when we don't have a real head coach) or it might be kind of like that UT/aTm relationship where aTm hates UT but UT doesn't really give a flip about aTm.  All I have to say to Houston is hook 'em horns...

1 comment: