Saturday, February 12, 2011

Traveling, finally!

So it's off to Denver to see Emma Galvin and then onto Breckenridge to tumble down the side of a mountain.  I've been told to snowboard first, then switch to skiing because that's apparently easier than vice versa.  Either way, I am prepared to fall down a lot.  And at least it will be in the presence of bookpeople!

Then off to Buenos Aires and the sweet, sweet summer :)  I probably shouldn't rock the Texas shorts because the Chileans made their flag way too similar to the Texas flag, and you know how those Argies feel about Chile.  Anyway, I will try to update this as frequently as I can to let everyone know what's up, down there.  I will also be available via Skype so let me know if you need my Skype name.  I'm always down for a good old-fashioned video chat!

Also, please, someone come get me if I disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment