YouTube is by far the greatest thing ever created for people who want to procrastinate. So instead of updating you on what I'm doing in BA, I'm gonna list my 7 favorite YouTube videos. Here they are off the top of my head, keeping in mind that anything originally found on TV was not included in this. Nor was Antoine Dodson (perps aint allowed on this blog). They are listed in order of preference.
7. N64 Kids Thank you Santa.
6. Leprechaun This embodies everything that is wrong with Alabama.
5. David After Dentist This is for Philippe.
4. Drunk History The title says enough.
3. Self Defense "...the first thing you're gonna want to do is climb in through the window because he's probably locked his door."
2. Worst Beer Run Ever Best beer run ever?
1. Proud Dog Owner "This dog, he minds so good."
Honorable Mention:
Ninja Cat Didn't make the final cut because cats are vile creatures.
Also, I apologize for video 3. I just really wanted to Rickroll Even Brewer. Here is the real link: Self Defense.
Suckas...Haha, just kidding. Here is the real one, for realzies: Self Defense.
These are special indeed. I miss you.
ReplyDelete