Monday, November 29, 2010

Googoo for Gaga

I have a confession to make: I love Lady Gaga.

Being an avid rock fan, those words are bitter coming out of my mouth, but her music is just...so good.  Yet she is so strange.  Some people defend her by claiming she is an artist who "lives" her art.  Well, artist or not, I still think she is ridiculous.  So, with that, here are what I deem the 7 worst Gaga outfits.

7. The Planet Uranus.
Apparently her orbit is off as her bodygaurd helps her walk straight.
 
6. The Iceberg.
The real reason The Titanic went down.
 5. The Long Lost Borrower.
Those Borrowers love their buttons, even the hairy ones.

4. The Planet Uranus Part II.
Her orbit looks a little better in this one.
3. The Lobster Nurse.
Not really sure about this one. My only guess is that she was trying to raise awareness for some form of lobster paralysis.

2. The Human T-Bone.
For every animal you don't eat, she will eat 12.

And of course, I saved the best for last...

1. Lady Gaga as Kermit the Frog.
Does Jim Henson know about this?

I really wish this list was longer.  

Oh, and here are a few honorable mentions. They didn't make the final cut for various reason, but they need to be seen nonetheless. 
The Bird's Nest.

The Legend of Creepy Hollow.

This outfit did not make the VS Christmas catalog. But it was a good attempt.


Stay tuned for the next Gaga list that will specifically cover her "hats."







2 comments:

  1. Bridget I am impressed.. I had no idea you were so verbal, creative, and expressive! I love it... What should we expect to see next?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did a show about her outfits on VH1. I never watch tv, but i did that day. Wished i had the kermit outfit for halloween. so crazy!
    -Melinda

    ReplyDelete