Friday, November 26, 2010

The last hurrah

As I return from the latest sizzler trip in Cancun, Mexico, I'm cannot help but feel a bit glum.  While I got to hang out with the coolest people in the world and enjoy the beauty of the country around me, I can't help but be sad that that was my last sizzler.  It's hard to say goodbye to such an amazing company like Southwestern and the people you work with because they are truly a breed above anyone else you'll ever meet.  With that, here are some of my favorite memories from the trip.

Our resort: The Grand Oasis

The beach in the morning
Our human replica of the Chichen Itza "calendar."
Only Eliav would bring rollerskates to Cancun and try to go down the stairs with them.

And leave it to SkyMall to sell zombie statues for your yard.  I want five.
Even though I ended up missing Thanksgiving with my family, I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with such awesome people, not to mention, if it weren't for the company I would probably not exist.  Sigh.  I guess there's still the ski trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment